40 Magnificent acres await. Whichever season you prefer to visit Castle Hill, we look forward to having you. For reservations and package information, please call 888-466-1355.
Join us for Wellness Weekend: March 17-19
A Farmaesthetics Weekend Retreat
As winter bends toward the renewal of spring, take time in nature to pause, mentally and physically, to realign yourself for the vibrant season ahead. Please join us in a weekend of nurturing self-care hosted by Brenda Brock, founder of Farmaesthetics Fine Herbal Skincare Co.
Your two-night stay begins with a welcome reception on Friday evening with Brenda, who will be making her signature herbal cocktails, hand-infused with the beauty benefits of organic flowers. Saturday starts with an early breakfast followed by a mid-morning, 90-minute herbal workshop with Brenda, who will lead guests in the art of designing therapeutic inhalation oils. By exploring a range of herb and flower possibilities, guests will create a unique aromatic elixir to combat stress, fatigue or any imbalance needing attention. Saturday afternoon is free for shopping or exploring historic Newport with transportation to and from town included. Or relax with a one-hour Farmaesthetics facial or massage in The Retreat at Castle Hill by Farmaesthetics, included in the weekend (to be reserved in advance with the reservation desk). On Saturday night enjoy a specially prepared gourmet dinner in Castle Hill’s oceanside dining room. Executive Chef Lou Rossi will present an elegant menu, highlighting healthy seasonal cuisine in his creative, unmistakable style. Included each night is a soothing “Sleep Well” offering of guided candlelit meditation.
Cost of Weekend Includes:
- Two-night stay in mansion suite or beach cottage, priced accordingly
- single and double occupancy
- Friday night Welcome Cocktail Reception
- Breakfast Saturday and Sunday morning
- Saturday Wellness Workshop with Brenda Brock
- Transportation to and from Newport
- One-hour facial or massage in The Retreat at Castle Hill by Farmaesthetics
- Saturday night dinner with Chef Lou Rossi’s healthy gourmet seasonal fare
- Friday and Saturday night “Sleep Well” offering of guided meditation
Call 888-466-1355 for questions or reservations.
MenuView Wellness Menu.